Quality and team
Our team consists of veritable herbalists and people with technical and practical skills, all of whom have taken an extensive two-year course – either internal or external – training them to make herbal preparations unaided. Naturally we always operate per the two-man rule, as well as the zero defects principle.
- Pillar 1: The definition of quality is conformance to requirements.
- Pillar 2: The system of quality is prevention.
- Pillar 3: The performance standard is zero defects.
- Pillar 4: The measurement of quality is the price of non-conformance.
Moreover, every team member has to be acquainted with our customer’s requirements. This results in a team that is perfectly capable of both working smoothly as a team and working independently. The company’s management consists of:
- Nick Sinke: general director and founder
- Esther Sinke: Senior Herbalist, Operational Manager, QA
- Ilse Maas: business office head, QC
- Hugo Verbrugge: Farmer and crop manager
- Bob Dooms: herbalist and chief herbal preparer
The team also receives external support from senior quality managers from the KTBA office, and relies on the administrative services of Anita Almekinders.